Tagged By Pmilik Crocs wane itam~

Yg DicOreT oLeh Mr. AciD on 11:15 AM

Rules:

The Rules are simple.
Use google,etc to search the answers to the questions below.
then you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.
After that tag 7 people :)


The Age of My Next Birthday



A place I'd Like To Travel To


A Favorite Place


A Favorite Food


A nickname I had

A favorite Color


The City I Live In


The City I Was Born in


College Major


Name of My Love


Bad Habit

Hobby

Wishlist


Proudly I tagged :

  • Put
  • Azar
  • Syila
  • Amir
  • Nadz
  • dan swaktu dengannye..wehee~

2 aYat JiwAng MreKa:

Comment by amira rodzizan on February 4, 2009 at 3:32 PM

eh eh
favourite place, Bukit Bintang ke ;DD

 
Comment by Mr. AciD on February 4, 2009 at 10:58 PM

ehehehe..
bru tau ke?
agagaga..
of coz ma.

 
Powered By Blogger